Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Don't Care About the Color of That Dress!

Alright guys, I'm sure majority, or at least 99.9% of you have seen the huge deal with that dress on all social media, especially off of Facebook. 

It went viral yesterday and I was hoping today that I wouldn't see so much of it, but it's EVERYWHERE lol. I also know a lot of people like me are probably feeling the same way I do.. We just don't care! So, with that being said I made something special for us who, just really don't care about it anymore! It's old news now right? 

So with that being said, I decided I wanted to create a little something for us! (Yes, I plan on ordering myself one, just so I can take a picture of myself drinking out of it, and sharing a month from now when this may still go on lol)



I Don't Care What Color That Stupid Dress Is Mug Basic White Mug
I Don't Care What Color That Stupid Dress Is Mug Basic White Mug by Laughable_Gifts



Okay, Now on a serious note, I know Mothers Day is still a little bit of away, But I really wanted to make a few special things. Some of you know, I lost my mom to Cancer in 2013 and it makes me realize how precious time we have with our moms. 

So make sure if your mom is still with you now, make her feel special, show her she's special and hug her because she is special.  I'm still working on a few more things, but so far these 2 are the ones I have designed so far. 




Personalize Happy Mothers Day Ceramic Tiles
Ceramic Tile that you can personalize with the child/s name

Personalize Happy Mothers Day Ceramic Tiles by Trishs_Photography
View more ceramic tiles

I'm not 100% when, But I will be also sharing some new things soon, new introduction to new opportunities I am working on, Pretty excited about it too. I know I am working on so much, but I am honestly doing what I can so I can start making something to save and put towards my Photography career that I am working so hard to do. Thank you everyone who's been following me with everything, I know I drive people nuts with these lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment