Thursday, February 26, 2015

Everyone Has Their Favorite Pillow

So lets talk Pillows.. Pillows that are used for sleeping and for home decor. Do you have a favorite pillow? I know my son does. My son doesn't like pillow cases though, he won't sleep with any pillow that has one on. 

Some people like pillows that are more flat and firm while others like them big fluffy and soft. 

Many use pillows, not to sleep with, but also add some decor touches into their home. Some use pillows just to decorate their couch, some use to decorate their beds (and probably move them off the bed when sleeping lol). 
Sun Kissed Nature Pink Petal Flower Pillow



Sun Kissed Nature Pink Petal Flower Pillow by Trishs_Photography
Find other Pink flower Pillows at zazzle.com

Pillows have been around for long now. Do we ever realize just how much they're needed in homes? If not for one thing, it's for another? Do you have a lot of pillows in your home? 

My son has 4 pillows in his room and ends up sleeping with two pillows under his head and a body pillow against the wall while I am perfectly happy with one, flat pillow. 

What kind of pillows do you prefer? 
Pretty Pink Floral Pillow Accent Pillow
Pretty Pink Floral Pillow Accent Pillow by Trishs_Photography
Browse more Floral decor Accent Pillows at Zazzle

I been pretty busy lately with my Photography work and designing them. I been having this pillow fever though. What kind of pillows do you look for in your home? 




Thacher Park, NY Black and White Pillow
Thacher Park, NY Black and White Pillow by Trishs_Photography
Shop for another throw pillow.

Seriously, Who doesn't have a favorite pillow? lol. I hope you all enjoyed my random pillow talk for a bit! :) 


Disney's Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment