Friday, February 20, 2015

Combining It All into Trisha's Treasured Gifts and More!

Hey guys! So I wanted to share with you all something very exciting, and something new I have been working so hard on. Those who have been following my other blog knows how much I love and enjoy Photography. 

Well I am very excited to tell you, I have finally created a website that is combining ALL of my businesses's so it's a lot easier to follow and shop. 

This New and Exciting Website that so far I have been into creating for about 10 hours so far is: Trisha's Treasured Gifts and More

So I created this blog to go along and very excited. Between Etsy, Zazzle and Sass N Frass, I juust feel it's so much easier to make the combination into one whole so I can offer a wide variety of things, from personalized gifts, to apparel, to photography. With me you get many things to choose from! I hope those who stay with me enjoy this, another journey.

Every time I feel like I am falling, I will always do something to get back up. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment