Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Something New, Something Unique, Something I think I'm Going To Be In Love With

So everyone knows I love trying new things. As a stay home mom, I been trying multiple things, multiple businesses including my own little Etsy Shop and using my photography to design things on products over on Zazzle. 

I  been working hard at so many things, so I can start earning money to help me build a local photography business. Owning and running my own studio, is my BIGGEST goal. 

Any who, I ran into something that I'm actually glad that I did. I decided to join a unique online business that offers Snap on customizeable jewelry and accessories! You buy the base and you you purchase snaps and you can put them on and take them off and swap them onto other pieces. How awesome is that? So I'd like to introduce you to DianaSnaps
Put these 2 together to make an adorable bracelet for mom! 

A Super Mom Standard Snap (Perfect if you want to create a Mothers Day Gift!


I have met someone who is also a Partner who absolutely loves these!  If you're looking for a great gift or just something nice for yourself, Please feel free to come take a look! 

Come Look or Buy! Click Here

From Jewelry to Accessories, You can't go wrong, Great for anyone!

Get together

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How fun is that? I could do so much with my daughter and granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would definitely be a great activity! I honestly just bought ones for me and my son lol. They have the snap bracelets and he loves American flags so I purchased the Snap it of the flag so he can create his own awesome piece to wear. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun to do....so different from when we were younger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is! I love how interchangeable they are!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that does look like a lot of fun and so easy to do. What a neat business idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun I love the love necklace! Very cute, I like the pink stone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a novel idea! I've never heard of these, but I'm totally intrigued and will take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I ordered some pieces already and once I get them I will be sharing with you all! :)

      Delete
  6. Such a fun idea. I love snaps....this looks like a fun twist on jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the super mom standard snap! It is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Super mom, I know many of mom's who should wear this! Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great and fun way to switch up your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all look so cute I wish it was my birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The LOVE necklace is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha! nice! you can get creative if you get the pieces for your jewlery..

    ReplyDelete