Friday, December 4, 2015

5 Last Minute Gift Ideas $30.00 or Less

 Can you guys believe it's almost Christmas? I mean seriously, Where did this time go? I know many are still getting prepared with their trees and decorations and so on. Before we all know it, It'll be Christmas! 

I know Christmas shopping can be hectic and at times we may forget that one gift or even a few that we had on our "to do" lists. So tonight, I wanted to create a gift idea list of items that are $30.00 or less that I feel would make great gift ideas! So here is a short list to help you with any gift ideas!  







I Smell Coffee!! Squirrel Coffee MugI Smell Coffee!! Squirrel Coffee Mug by Trishs_Photography
This makes a fabulous gift for anyone! Family, Friends or even Co-Workers










Maybe you're looking for something to add beauty. Do you know someone who enjoys flowers?

This Lilly Puzzle Coaster may be a great gift to someone who loves floral decor and home accents.
 






















Floral Lilly Puzzle Coaster
Floral Lilly Puzzle Coaster by Trishs_Photography
Check out Flowers Coaster Puzzle online at zazzle






Purple Mid Butterfly Pick, Personalizable Guitar Pick
Purple Mid Butterfly Pick, Personalizable Guitar Pick by Trishs_Photography
View another guitar pick at Zazzle



I'd like to apologize at how this may look for some reason my list is acting weird haha. Anyways, I hope this helps anyone even if it just helps you think of ideas that you can do for last minute shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment